Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Temp-to-hire
Summary/Contribution of Position:
Manufacture and Assemble kits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
These responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Pull products from inventory and assemble components into kits and kit sub-assemblies using quality
system documents. (These tasks will be carried out under supervision until area supervisor determines that competency has been demonstrated.)
- Label components and kits accurately, under supervision.
Dispensing of Chemicals and Buffers:
- Setup and operation of the semi-automated dispensing, capping and labeling equipment.
- Documentation of processes, lot numbers, and batch records.
- Assist in monitoring inventory of supplies needed for product assembly.
- Maintenance of equipment
Other Occasional Duties:
- Shipping and receiving duties
- Pulling product for shipping
- Filling invoices, or custom orders
- The position requires a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two or more years of experience in a manufacturing environment in the biotech, pharmaceutical, diagnostics, food, or chemical industry.
- Some experience working in a scientific environment with exposure to various production and
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Good organizational and prioritization skills.
- Manual dexterity to assemble kits and dispense product.
- Ability to frequently move objects weighing up to 30 -40 pounds.
- Ability to stand for several hours at a time.