Position Title: Clinical Laboratory Scientist I
Location: 14762 Bentley Circle, Tustin, CA 92780
Summary/Contribution of Position:
Clinical Laboratory Scientist will be responsible for specimen processing, test performance, and reporting test results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform duties required by CLIA/CAP.
- Responsible for specimen processing, test performance and for reporting test results.
- Perform routine qualitative and quantitative analysis of various clinical specimens.
- Maintain records of laboratory results, quality control date, and laboratory procedures.
- Perform reagents qualification and instrument maintenance.
- Collect data as required by the SOP.
- Maintain effective communication with supervisor on day-to-day activities and on-going experiments.
- Coordinate with internal and external audits and report instances of noncompliance to the appropriate compliance personnel.
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor or Master of Science Degree with 2 years’ experience in Clinical Laboratory Science within microbiology field.
- Experience with molecular testing is preferable.
- California State license as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist (Generalist)
- Interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Fill out my online form.