Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Full-time
Zymo Research is seeking a talented Digital Campaign Specialist to join the Marketing team and bolster user acquisition and lead efforts for zymoresearch.com. The Zymo Research Digital Campaign Specialist (DCS) owns all aspects of the company’s digital marketing and remarketing paid campaigns. Success in this important marketing team role is defined as consistently delivering new users to the Zymo Research e-commerce website and generating profitable leads for the Company’s Research products and services.
Essential Job Functions
- Create paid digital campaign marketing and media plans and budgets with expected outcomes.
- Identify, activate and effectively manage current and future digital campaign channels including SEM, Social, Display, retargeting, and more.
- Execute all paid digital campaigns against budget and actively monitor results.
- Continually analyze campaign performance, results and derived insights.
- Adjust budgets as needed to achieve outcomes or accelerate opportunities.
- Research third-party digital vendor opportunities and make strategic recommendations.
- Conduct channel research (keywords, demographics, etc.) to lead the development of advertisement design and copy.
- Develop and maintain weekly and monthly paid campaign performance reporting.
- Collaborate with Marketing team members to develop and implement digital marketing strategies and plans for new product and service launches.
- Collaborate with Marketing team on the design, development and implementation of Zymo Research’s website and landing pages required to support product introductions or other promotional activities.
- Assist in the development and implementation of customizable marketing materials including videos, e-marketing programs and sales promotions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications, or relevant work experience.
- 2-4 years direct experience with paid digital marketing including but not limited to marketing and media plans, advertisement creative development, and paid campaign performance reporting.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ad Networks, Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn, I/G.
- Working knowledge of Shopify, Salesforce CMS, Email Service Providers, UX and UI design.
- Ability to recognize and address the needs of users and other key stakeholders through the implementation of effective, targeted marketing.
- Thorough understanding of differences in advertisement usability and design specifications for all screen sizes.
- Sense of urgency and strong problem-solving skills with a commitment to continuous campaign improvement.
- Attention to detail with ability to develop and execute tactical implementation plans.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work cross-functionally and lead others to successful campaign completion.
- Ability to quickly learn a new industry and gain a solid understanding of key competitors, trends and activities that may affect marketing results.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects and effectively establish priorities.
- Open minded to input from others and willing to readily accept ideas from many different sources.
- Must be able to work at a computer terminal for long periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs occasionally.