Summary of Contribution:
The Marketing Associate liaises with the Marketing, Sales, Research & Development, Customer Service, and Manufacturing departments to execute, coordinate, analyze, and refine marketing and branding strategies of Zymo Research’s for the purpose of increasing sales and market share.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise on a scientific level with product developers to understand the product to be launched, identify the product’s unique features and applications in relation to similar products available on the market, and generate content for product protocols and data sheets.
- Collaborate with the Research & Development, Manufacturing, Customer Service, and Marketing departments to implement product launch.
- Assist in drafting marketing collaterals such as printed materials, magazine advertisements, posters, internet and physical mailers.
- Coordinate with various departments on tradeshows, marketing, and business endeavors.
- Participate in strategizing, executing, measuring, and refining marketing campaigns.
- Research and identify novel advertising opportunities and present findings to management.
Education and Experience:
- A BS in Biology or Business Administration, or a related discipline.
- Prior work experience and/or a degree in Marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Laboratory experience preferable.
- Experience in carrying out marketing campaigns preferable.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Adaptable and flexible
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to execute