Position Title: Quality Specialist
Location: 17062 Murphy Ave, Irvine, CA 92614
Reports To: QA and Regulatory Officer
Summary of Position:
The Quality Specialist reports the quality assurance activities related to the development and manufacture of products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct activities related to equipment calibration and validation, corrective/preventative actions, non-conformance reports, internal audits, and CAPAs.
- Perform root cause analysis and implement CAPA.
- Generate quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends for performance measures and quality improvements for management review.
- Support the design control process and assist with quality assurance activities for new product development.
- Maintain and improve processes related to final product to ensure manufacturing quality is maintained while efficiency is optimized.
- Generate and maintain necessary documentation to ensure consistent manufacture of final products.
- Generate and help maintain new and current employee training.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A BA or BS degree in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, Immunology, Virology, Molecular Biology or related field is preferred.
- 2 or more years minimum with hands on experience with quality management system in Biotechnology or similar field (i.e. ISO9001:2015 or similar).
- Experience with risk analysis (i.e. FMEA, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to solving problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn new things.
- Visio or similar software experience.
- Quality Management software experience (preferred).
Fill out my online form.