Warehouse Inventory Control Coordinator
|Department:||Shipping and Warehouse|
Zymo Research is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Shipping and Warehouse team as a Warehouse Inventory Control Manager! The qualified individual will be responsible for ensuring accurate inventory valuation. The Warehouse Inventory Control Coordinator will also review inflow and outflow processes throughout the organization to maximize efficiency.
This position is a hands-on, roll up your sleeves role for an individual who can think outside the box and provide suggestions to enhance quality control of our inventory management process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and work with Supply Chain on the inventory control processes.
- Analyze inventory movement process and ensure policies are being adhered to.
- Review and analyze inventory adjustments.
- Oversee, and maintain cycle count process. Work with warehouse and manufacturing personnel to guarantee company policies are followed.
- Work with Supply Chain to ensure units of measure are correct in WMS system.
- Perform process and system testing and track performance by area to locate and solve problems in data integrity, productivity, and efficiency.
- Assist and train other employees in asset inventory management where necessary.
- Support associated companies with inventory management as required.
- Focus on improving WMS utilization.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required.
- 5 years or more experience managing inventory processes within a warehouse distribution environment.
- Thorough understanding of inventory-related processes.
- Proficient in creating and maintaining worksheets in Excel.
- Ability to perform detailed numerical work with speed and accuracy.
- Strong understanding of WMS systems (NetSuite experience is a plus).
Since its inception in 1994, Zymo Research has been proudly serving the scientific community by providing innovative, reliable, and high-quality research tools and products. Whether it's DNA, RNA, epigenetics, microbiomics, protein, or yeast-based research, our philosophy remains the same: To provide the highest quality products in the industry while ensuring they are both simple to use and reliable in their performance.
Recognized as a Top Workplace by the Orange County Register in 2021, 2022, and named a Top Workplace USA in 2023, Zymo Research continues to be a vibrant community where employees thrive, feel connected, and are inspired by their work. If you are passionate about contributing to scientific advancement and want to be part of an exceptional team in a dynamic, growing company, we'd love to hear from you!
The estimated hourly range for this position is $22 - $28/hour at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be provided in writing at the time of offer, if applicable, and is based on several factors we believe fairly and accurately impact compensation, including geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other job permitted factors.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Zymo Research welcomes candidates of all backgrounds. These include sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical & mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Fully onsite – Zymo Research Operations - 2911 Dow Ave. Tustin, CA 92780