DNA Clean & Concentrator-25
D4033 / D4034 / D4005 / D4006
- Quick (2 minute) desalting and recovery of ultra-pure DNA from enzymatic reactions (e.g., PCR and endonuclease digestions), cell-free lysates, etc.
- Column design allows DNA to be eluted at high concentrations into minimal volumes.
- Eluted DNA is well-suited for use in PCR, DNA sequencing, DNA ligation, endonuclease digestion, RNA transcription, radiolabeling, arrays, etc.
|Detergent Tolerance||≤5% Triton X-100, ≤5% Tween-20, ≤5% Sarkosyl, ≤0.1% SDS|
|Elution Volume||≥ 25 µl|
|Purity||Highly-pure DNA is eluted with water and is especially well suited for sequencing, ligation reactions, and restriction endonuclease digestions.|
|Sample Source||DNA from PCR, endonuclease digestions, DNA modification reactions, isotope/fluorescence labeling reactions, etc.|
|Size Range||50 bp to 23 kb|
|Yield||≤ 25 µg total DNA can be recovered. For DNA 50 bp to 10 kb the recovery is 70-90%. For DNA 11 kb to 23 kb the recovery is 50-70%.|
Q1: What is the difference between capped and uncapped?
Q2: What is the minimum input volume of DNA sample?
Q3: How many times can columns be reloaded?
Q4: What happens if more DNA was loaded on the columns than the stated maximum binding capacity?
Q5: How can I process naked DNA stored in DNA/RNA Shield?
Q6: What is the lower limit and minimal amount of DNA that can be recovered?
Q7: What should I do if I did not add ethanol to the DNA Wash Buffer before starting?
“This kit performed as described. I was able to obtain good quality and yield of the DNA -better than with a couple of competitor's kits.”
- Kathleen B. (SUNY-ESF)
“The simple steps and washing instructions were excellent. DNA was ready for use for PCR and gave strong results.”
- Tyler C.
“It only took 2 minutes for the total procedure - shorter than my current method of PCR purification.”
- Marissa V. (Harvard Medical School)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh