Zymo Research's ISO 9001:2008 Certification
Zymo Research is proud to join the prestigious group of more than 1 million businesses worldwide to be ISO certified. Our ISO certification gives our business and customer partners the following assurances of our quality management systems:
- Quality is a documented and measurable part of our business practices, policies, plans, and company culture.
- Our quality policy is understood and followed at all levels and by all employees. Each employee works towards measurable objectives.
- The quality system is regularly audited and evaluated for conformance and effectiveness.
- The business (1) makes sure no one uses bad product, (2) determines what to do with bad product, (3) deals with the root cause of problems, and (4) keep records to use as a tool to improve the system.
- Records show how and where raw materials and products were processed, to allow products and problems to be traced to the source.
- The business has created systems for communicating with customers about product information, inquiries, contracts, orders, feedback and complaints.
- When developing new products, the business plans the stages of development, with appropriate testing at each stage. It tests and documents whether the product meets design requirements, regulatory requirements and user needs.
- The business regularly reviews performance through internal audits and meetings. The business determines whether the quality system is working and what improvements can be made. It has a documented procedure for internal audits.