Zymo-Spin ChIP Kit
D5209 / D5210
- Robust immunoprecipitation and purification of DNA.
- Unique workflow features a micro-elution (≥6 µl) spin column for purification of ChIP DNA.
- High-quality ChIP DNA is ideal for ChIP-qPCR, ChIP-Seq, and other molecular applications.
|Applicable For||Chromatin Immunoprecipitation|
|Sample Source||Mammalian Cells|
|Storage||Upon arrival, ZymoMag Protein A should be stored at 4°C. All other components, including lyophilized Proteinase K, should be stored at room temperature. Once reconstituted, Proteinase K should be stored at ≤ -20°C.|
“An excellent product that is easy to use.”
- A. A. – Karmanos Cancer Institute
“The kit reduced the amount of time needed for my ChIP experiments, the DNA purification was more efficient than other kits, and the purity of the DNA was higher. The endpoint results generated were highly informative to my experimental objectives.”
- F. E. – Cleveland Clinic
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh