- Removes PCR inhibitors such as polyphenolics, humic/fulvic acids, tannins, melanin, etc. from nucleic acid solutions to yield high quality DNA or RNA.
- Fast, one-step procedure for cleaning impure samples prior to PCR, sequencing, reverse transcription (RT), etc.
The OneStep PCR Inhibitor Removal Kits are PCR inhibitor clean up kits that contain all the components needed for efficient removal of contaminants that can inhibit downstream enzymatic reactions (e.g. PCR and RT) from DNA and RNA preparations. The column matrices have been specifically designed for the efficient removal of polyphenolic compounds, humic/fulvic acids, tannins, melanin, etc. from the most impure DNA and RNA preparations. Sample clean-up is as simple as applying, spinning, and recovering a sample from the column.
|Applicable For||Cleaned samples are ready for PCR, sequencing, reverse transcription (RT), etc.|
|Elution Volume||50 - 200 µl|
|Purity||High quality, enzymatic-reaction ready DNA/RNA products.|
|Sample Source||DNA/RNA samples contaminated with enzymatic reaction inhibitors.|
|Sample Storage||Eluted DNA/RNA can be used immediately or stored at ≤ -20°C.|
|Type||DNA and RNA|
|Yield||50 - 90% recovery|
Q1: What is the smallest input volume of DNA that can be added to the OneStep Inhibitor Removal kit?
Q2: What is the largest input volume of DNA that can be added to the OneStep Inhibitor Removal kit?
Q3: Can I centrifuge at a lower speed than 3,500 x g for the 96-well kit?
“The ease. Holy cow, this thing was so freaking simple compared to similar products”
- Christian H. (University of Georgia)
“It was VERY fast and yielded the intended results...PCR products from previously non-amplifiable DNA.”
- Tara N. (United States Agricultural Research Service)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh