Quick-RNA Viral 96 Kit
R1040 / R1041
- Quick, high-throughput (96-well spin plate) purification of viral RNA from plasma, serum, CSF, cell culture media, cellular suspensions, urine, blood, saliva, swab, fecal, etc.
- Omits the use of organic denaturants and proteases.
- High-quality viral RNA is ready for RT-PCR, sequencing, etc.
|Equipment||Centrifuge with 96-well plate carrier|
|Purity||RNA is ready for Next-Gen sequencing, RT-qPCR, microarray, hybridization, etc.|
|Sample Source||Plasma, serum, saliva, urine, blood, cell culture media, cellular suspensions, biopsies, swab and fecal samples|
|Size Range||50 nt to ~200 kb|
|Yield||Spin plate, 10 µg RNA (binding capacity), ≥10 µl (elution volume)|
“The Quick-RNA Viral RNA kit performed much better than the RNeasy 96 kit for extracting RNA from dilute samples of virus supernatant. The kit is designed for small-volume elution to automatically concentrate the sample, and it’s designed for viral supernatants rather than cell lysates, so we didn’t need to deal with optimizing added carrier RNA. So in all, it was simpler, easier, and gave us a 10-fold improvement in our limit of detection.”
- S.B., Boehringer Ingelheim, Canada
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh