Quick-RNA Viral Kit
R1034 / R1035
- Viral RNA: Compatible with plasma, serum, urine, cell culture media, blood, saliva, cellular suspensions, biopsies, swabs, feces, samples in DNA/RNA Shield, etc.
- Streamlined Workflow: Sample inactivation and easy one-step lysis enables fast processing.
- High Sensitivity: Optimized for low viral copy detection for Next-Gen Sequencing and RT-qPCR.
|Purity||RNA is ready for Next-Gen sequencing, RT-qPCR, microarray, hybridization, etc.|
|Sample Source||Plasma, serum, saliva, urine, blood, cell culture media, cellular suspensions, biopsies, and swab and fecal samples stored in DNA/RNA Shield|
|Size Range||50 nt to ~200 kb|
|Yield||10 µg RNA (binding capacity), ≥6 µl (elution volume)|
“The Quick-RNA Viral RNA kit performed much better than the RNeasy 96 kit for extracting RNA from dilute samples of virus supernatant. The kit is designed for small-volume elution to automatically concentrate the sample, and it’s designed for viral supernatants rather than cell lysates, so we didn’t need to deal with optimizing added carrier RNA. So in all, it was simpler, easier, and gave us a 10-fold improvement in our limit of detection.”
- S.B., Boehringer Ingelheim, Canada
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh