R2130 / R2131
- Quick & Easy: Extract DNA and RNA from any sample including cells, solid tissue, whole blood, biological liquids, FFPE tissue, environmental (plant/seed), swabs (stool, soil, microbial samples), etc.
- Ultra-Pure: Ready for Next-generation sequencing, RT-qPCR, arrays, etc. DNase I included (Plus kit and MagBead only)
|Equipment||Automated liquid handler with heating element, plate shaker, and 96-well magnetic stand (not provided). The procedure can also be performed manually.|
|Purity||DNA and RNA is ready for Next-Gen sequencing, RTPCR, microarray, hybridization, etc. A260/A280, A260/A230: >1.8.|
|Sample Source||Any cells, solid tissue, whole blood, biological fluids, FFPE tissue, environmental (plant/seed), swabs (stool, soil, microbial samples), samples stored in DNA/RNA Shield™, etc.|
|Size Range||Genomic DNA ≥40 kb and Total RNA ≥17 nt|
|Yield||20 µg DNA and RNA (binding capacity), ≥50 µl (elution volume)|
“This kit was invaluable. I was able to get at least 1 µg of RNA and several hundred nanograms of DNA from each sample - all of it high quality. Much better than my previous experience with a different dual DNA/RNA isolation kit.”
- Julie P. (CU Anschutz Medical Campus)
“I usually recommend this kit for those who want to extract both DNA and RNA from a single sample. We have even had great quality and yield for single insect samples.”
- Robert B. (Harvard University)
"The kit is very economical for simultaneous extraction of high quality DNA and RNA from very small amount of biological samples. More particularly, RNA is of good quality that suits best for applications like next-generation sequencing (RNA-Seq)."
- Muhammad A. (Northwestern University)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh