- NGS-Ready: RNA is ready for all downstream applications including Next-Gen Sequencing, RT-qPCR, hybridization, etc.
- Ultra-Pure: Eliminate contaminants and inhibitors in 5 minutes.
- Maximum Recovery: Recover >90% and elute in as little as 6 μl.
|Purity||RNA is ready for Next-Gen sequencing, RT-PCR, microarray, hybridization, etc. A260/A280, A260/A230: > 1.8.|
|Sample Source||DNase I treated RNA, in vitro transcription products, the aqueous phase following TRIzol/chloroform or similar extraction|
|Size Range||Total RNA ≥ 17 nt|
|Yield||10 µg RNA (binding capacity), ≥ 6 µl (elution volume)|
Q1: Can the RCC kit be used to purify DNA (cDNA)?
Q2: Should carrier RNA be added to the sample prior to purification?
Q3: Will this kit remove fluorescent dyes, radiolabeled dNTP’s and/or Biotin?
Q4: Are samples containing high concentration of detergents, salts, formamide or sucrose compatible with the RCC buffer system?
Q5: Can other DNase I enzymes or sets (e.g. Qiagen DNase I) be used?
Q6: Is DNase I treatment necessary?
“It isolates small RNAs in the same go, unlike MinElute columns which leaves out RNAs smaller than 200nt.”
- Anupma C.
“The Zymo-Spin IC column is convenient.”
- Lihua D. (National Institutes of Health)
“Kit was easy and fast, and cleaned up my RNA samples very well. It did exactly what I needed it to do.”
- Caroline S. (Cornell University)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh